If you're looking for a highly rated weight rack, the Akonza Weight Rack is absolutely worth checking out. We've done a review on this product to assist you in determining if it's worth purchasing. Look at the details below, and also be sure to take a look at the reviews by customers too, because these reviews are often amongst the best ways to determine if this product is what you want!
This product is a very popular choice for a weight rack. Our data shows that it is more popular than most of products in the same category that we have in our database. If you check out the user opinions, you'll be able to get a good set of opinions on the product before you buy.
4.3 out of 5
4.8 out of 5
4 out of 5
- Ideal for flat, incline, and shoulder bench presses, squats, curls, rows, and more
- Sturdy and durable steel stand
- Adjustable spotters for your safety; Adjustable to fit your height
- Adjust from 48-3/4" to 77" high, Include Bench catches & bar supports
- Overall Each Stand Dimension: 20-1/4"(W) x 29-1/4"(L) x 53"-82"
- Holds 1-inch plates
- 300-Pound weight capacity
- Provides easy storage
- Made of steel with gray powder coat finish
- Holds Olympic bumpers, plates, and up to 2 bars
- 45-pound capacity on each horn
- 850-pound total weight capacity
- Dimensions: 43.31L x 24.41W x 53.15H inches
As of Mar 18 2020 9:15PM PST (details)
As of Mar 15 2020 10:09PM PST (details)
As of Dec 23 2017 10:21PM PST (details)
Lower means more popular
Many users who buy the Akonza Weight Rack will also purchase other similar items as well. Some of these may be of interest to you. The items displayed below were usually purchased at the same time as this weight rack.
This is undoubtedly a product that may be worthy of looking at. The reviews by users
for this product can provide a much more complete analysis of this product. Normally the store that has the best bargains for this sort of merchandise is Amazon.com
, therefore you might want to look there.