CAP Barbell Vinyl Coated Cement Kettlebell
When looking for a new kettlebell, it's important to do some investigating and buy one that is worth the price and well known. Our analysis of the CAP Barbell Vinyl Coated Cement Kettlebell should give you a pretty good idea about whether or not it's the correct kettlebell for you. The user reviews
are also always worth taking a look at, because they will help you see what other users think about about this product.
This product is amongst the most popular kettlebells
. The data that we've got shows that it's more popular than the majority of kettlebells in the same category within our database. By checking the user reviews, you will be able to get a good set of opinions on the product before you buy.
4.8 out of 5
4.8 out of 5
4.3 out of 5
- Helps develop strength, power, endurance and balance.
- Protective vinyl shell to prevent wear and tear.
- Great option for getting a whole body workout in a short time.
- VERSATILE FOR MULTIPLE WORKOUTS: Combine strength and cardio training while engaging multiple muscle groups in workouts with TRX Gravity Cast Kettlebells.
- DURABLE GRAVITY CAST MOULDING: TRX kettlebells were put through a premium gravity cast moulding process, resulting in ultra-durable kettlebells with a flat bottom that increases stability.
- COMFORTABLE, EASY GRIP: TRX Kettlebells feature an even, smooth finish and a comfortable handle that allows for easy gripping and transitions.
- MULTIPLE WEIGHT OPTIONS: TRX Kettlebells are sold individually and are available in 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36 and 40 kg weights, allowing you to select the right size for your workout or fitness level.
- THE TRX MANIFESTO: As the leaders in functional training, our mission is to empower you in your pursuit of better. We've developed the world's best training equipment, workout programs, and education courses to help you push, pull, squat and lunge your way to a better version of yourself.
- Kit includes three kettlenetics slim and tone workouts
- Dance-inspired three-dimensional weight-swinging workout swings
- Leading-edge moves like three layer crunch and russian twist chisel your obliques and upper and lower abs with no wasted motion
- Beginner and advanced workouts help you go at your own pace and see progressive results
- Program created by international fitness sensation Michelle Khai
As of Mar 15 2020 1:08PM PST (details)
As of Dec 20 2017 6:03AM PST (details)
As of Mar 18 2020 9:22AM PST (details)
Lower means more popular
You can view the in-depth list of user reviews by clicking here
. Below you will find a few small excerpts taken from an editorial review for this product:
Kettlebell training develops strength, power, endurance and balance. Working out with kettlebells will sculpt and tone the entire body because lifting and controlling a kettlebell forces the entire body, and specifically the core, to contract as a group, building both strength and stability at the
... show full review
CAP Barbell is a popular manufacturer of kettlebells. The average rating that we have for this brand is 4.6 out of 5. This is based on 9 total products. CAP Barbell ranks number 23 out of 69 in the list of highest rated brands. This brand are the creators of several other popular kettlebells, like these:
When purchasing the CAP Barbell Vinyl Coated Cement Kettlebell, the majority of people will also buy other related products as well. Some of these may be of interest to you. The items shown below were often purchased at the same time as this kettlebell.
The CAP Barbell Vinyl Coated Cement Kettlebell is likely more well known than your typical kettlebell, and this is usually great as you are aware that it is probably a very good one. Examining different user's opinions is usually vital, so it's often recommended to obtain a more popular product. A larger level of sales will usually imply that the product is worth choosing.
A popular and well liked kettlebell is what you want, and this one delivers on that.